Sunday, September 7, 2014

PINCHED AND SO CLOSE... and yet so far


All Pinched
The love of the Prophet is a garden in my heart. 
And it is so beautiful, so wondrous that at times 
I pinch myself that it is indeed here at all. 

By Allah the Generous, 
That is why you find me in this state... 
So bruised by so many pinching. 



So Close Yet So Far
I take these words and passing thoughts of you to present to you, o' Beloved,
But they are never enough. for I see and can barely comprehend 
Your beauty and magnificent mercy, 
Only for Allah to raise your noble station higher and more honoured. 
Yet you say you care for my soul far better than I myself?... 

By Allah the Tender, 
That makes me feel so close to you
And yet so far from you.
........................................

The worth of man or a woman is measured by how close he or she brings us nearer to you, o' Prophet, O' Most Beautiful Rose in Allah's Secret Garden of Roses, ya Muhammad the Veiled Moon shining upon the forest of incoherent reflection of your blessed eminence and light... so guide the guide to us, and leave us not to our own caprice!

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Notrumi Embun, 7th September 2014

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: