Tuesday, March 4, 2014

LIGHT HAS NO WEIGHT



27. Knots
Ya Maulana, what knots have you tied in my heart?
Ya Maulana, when you looked within me, what did you see?
Ya Maulana, though we met but for awhile

My heart, since then, has never been free.
..............................

Not too much thought to this posting, sunshine. Just a poem written almost 10 years ago. And I still do not know what knot he tied nor what he saw in me. But the journey of discovery has been, alhamdulillah, beautiful. And I pray and anticipate more and more beauty... of an inner and spiritual kind.

I know this, because though I am the reprobate one, my friends who have met him constantly show me their growing kindness, tolerance, mercy, generosity and patience. And they do this without even knowing it as they carry their faith lightly in their heart... 

Which kinda makes sense... because after all, light has no weight.


Have a good day, sunshine.

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: