Wednesday, June 25, 2014

THE SINNER AND THE SKY FULL OF STARS - Nabi Muhammad (saws) and Coldplay. It all makes perfect sense.


A Sky Full of Stars
...'Cause you're a sky full of stars,
I am going to give you my heart...

...'Cause you're a sky full of stars,
And 'Cause you light up the path...

I don't care, go on and tear me apart,
I don't care if you do,
'Cause in a sky, cause in a sky full of stars,
I think I saw you...

'Cause you're a sky, cause you're a sky full of stars,
I wanna die in your arms,
'Cause you get lighter the more it  gets dark,
I am gonna give you my heart,

You're a sky, you're a sky full of stars,
Such a heavenly view,
You are such a heavenly view.
..............

So ran selected extracts of the Coldplay song, "A Sky Full of Stars".

And many eons before, the Prophet Muhammad (saws) said,

My Companions are like stars (on a dark night)
Whichever of them you follow,
You will be guided.

Coincidence or Karma? He he he. Of course you know the truth, sunshine. There is no such thing as coincidences, which is merely a convenient word to describe an event whose thread of cause and effect we are not able to discern yet. It is a lazy man's escape.

But we are not lazy, you and I. Not when the meanings of meanings blaze a trail like a comet through our soul's sky. White, blue, orange or purple... the Truth guides us, cherishes us and raise our petty worldly burdens off our tired shoulders. So is it a pop song performed by a British band? Or is it a universal pledge of guidance spoken by the Habibullah (saws), re-animated for us?

Enjoy the vid, peeps.



wa min Allah at-taufiq

Notrumi Embun, 25th June 2014

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: