Thursday, May 9, 2013

THE VERSES OF THE KING - my Liege with limitless reach and my Liege Love

Life is a journey in the understanding of His Love. And however far
we may drift, help is always at hand. Don't worry.


My Liege With His Limitless Reach
Does being a sinner mean that I cannot talk of You?
Do I need to be good to yearn for something good?
But if I am already good why would I need You at all?
And if I am already strong to whom would I need to belong?

You made me and you call upon me to talk to You...
So why do they say that I cannot talk of You?
Why do they say that I don't know what I am talking about?
That in truth I am a fool and a sinner and that
I don't know You at all...

But I know You. You made me. 
And I know that You love me and will forever 
Listen to me whenever I call You, 
Wherever and however my state may be. 

I was made to adore You and sing Your praise... 
You, in Your absolute oneness and beyond comparison 
Of anything known and unknown. 
You in the constancy of affection for me, 
You in Your untroubled ministration of me. 
So if I am to be forever known as a sinner and a weak believer, 
Then I am forever pleased to be known as Your sinner and Your weak believer. 

You, and Your love and mercy is without compare,
Of your doubters why should I ever care? 

Hide me, my Liege! 
From the doubters and from my own recklessness. 
I know there is no limit to Your reach!
...........................

Words. We shouldn't need to distinguish our words from our own selves. But sometimes there is a little bridge for us to cross. A little journey for us to undertake. To set sail our soul upon this ego-world full of trials and tribulations. Yet, we should not fear this world at all, but fear instead of falling away from His Love and Pleasure, from His Presence and Ministration.

Our misspoken words often lead us astray, but Muhammad is the Lord's Mercy
to all the worlds - and this includes rescuing the straying sheep. 

But honestly. If we hear a fool, a wretch of of man, a person of dubious appearance talking of God and His Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s.), so we should stay our judgment and permit him to say whatever he wishes. And if what he says is good and sincere, where is the wrong in his conduct? Yes, perhaps he is not the best representation of what a Muslim can be, but honestly, are we?

My Liege Love,
I know You send me 
A little sorrow, a little pain
To make this nightingale sing
His need for You in his
Nightly refrain,
Then You send me
Great joy and unimaginable pleasure
To make this nightingale sing
His cosmic happiness with
Reckless certainty!
......................................

The Way of the Prophet is the way of nature, to make humanity  a good
trustee of this world and all of its inhabitants, both seen and unseen.

A Love in Form and Essence. To love Allah(s.w.t.) and His Muhammad Habibullah (s.a.w.s.) sometimes appear to us as a challenge, some great crusade jihad for us to perform. But the truth is Islam, this greatest Gift of Adab (good manners) offered to humanity through the subtle hand of the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s) is the most natural thing for our soul to accept - Like rain falling, like the ants running up the bark of a tree, like the wind carrying the scent of spring flowers, like the cry of a newborn child, like the first kiss upon your bride's velvet lips... to accept Islam is to accept the embrace of the universe in its zahir (form) and batin (essence).

A universe born upon the Love Eternal between God Most Compassionate and Most Merciful for His Beloved (s.a.w.s.), to whom we all belong.

Have a lovely day, sunshine.

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: