Wednesday, May 15, 2013

TRUE LOVE UNVEILED - the Courtship, the Yearning and the Light of Muhammad


Courtship
Writing is my courtship,
And though I seldom tire of it
I cannot deny my restless heart's
Anticipation of this courtship's 
Promised consummation,

Thus while I hold at bay my own ego that besieges me,
Crossing my path like a hydra-headed dragon,
I wait here still, at the Door of Love,
Captivated by the Light shining like a beacon.
.....................................

Writing is not just writing. Writing comes from contemplation and reflection. And if one is predisposed to contemplate and reflect upon the True Love that is given but rarely understood by Man, a yearning grows. A yearning to see this True Love unveiled. To end this courtship in the consummation of the Divine Presence of Allah (s.w.t.).

Verily, Man would despair in melancholic longing, lost and maddened by the siren calls of the True Love. And it is only the generosity of Allah s(.w.t.) that He has let shine a Light from His Divine Presence into our murky world of the ego. A Light that baths the Man with assurance, hope and a promise of mercy without parallel - The Light of Muhammad (s.a.w.s.), before which all darkness is dispelled.


Have a wonderful day, sunshine.

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way 

No comments: