Wednesday, June 26, 2013

THE COMFORTER, THE MOON AND THE ANSWER - three mirrors of contemplation...


The Comforter. I am most comfortable with my Love for He knows me and my answers. He misses not one nuance in my words, though I may miss it myself. So while others may judge me too quickly, He would not. "Ah, Taufiq... " my Love would say, "I know you too well..." That is my God. How is yours? Is He not one and the same?


The Moon. Tonight the moon is so close to Earth that I think I may find someone sitting under it, holding a rope to the Moon. The man I imagine would smile and say, "Speak BismillahirRahmaniRahim* and climb."

The Answer. To most questions that you may ask me tonight, I may reply yes or no. Stay or go. Do or do not. And both types of answers are valid and feasible. For I cannot create your world for you. So marry her or leave her! Migrate or stay put. Choose the coffee or the tea! Choose envy or choose me! For in this journey the end is not as important as me! Who am I? Let the speaker be clear... for I am 'Me' - the Delight of your Soul if you but knew a little of you. There is the beginning of your journey.

Have a lovely Wednesday, sunshine. The air is a little clearer today, alhamdulillah (God be praised!).

wa min Allah at-taufiq

*In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: