Saturday, June 22, 2013

THE REMOVER OF WORRIES - Muhammad, Sayyidina Kashiful Kurab... and a bit of something about nothingness and Angel Archers...


Angel Archer
Sometimes I want less of something,
Sometimes I want less of less,
Sometimes I need less of nothing,
So sometimes I simply wait and see
And take whatever the Angel brings.

Be it a pot of gold,
A sliver of silver,
A ghost of a fright,
Or an arrow of light,
As sharp as a bee sting.
........................

I can understand what less of something means. But less of less? Does that mean more of something? After all, more of less means lesser (I guess...). And what about less of nothing? Does that mean we want more of something or more of nothing? My friend, Moses, would accuse me of purposely obfuscating what I mean. 

But sometimes I am not sure what I mean. Some days are like that, don't you agree?

Anyways, it is Sabbath, sunshine. So I will not tire you with my confusion. Today I hope to rest, just like you. And to recall my Master and Prophet, Muhammad Habibullah (Beloved of God). And all my care and worry, I pass upon his magnificent mercy, flowing from the Mercy Ocean of Allah (s.w.t.)... Thus, I am adrift, floating like a leaf in the stream of...

Muhammad, Sayyidina Kashiful Kurab (The Remover of Worries) (s.a.w.s.)

Have a perfectly fine Sabbath, sunshine.


wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way



No comments: