Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Mountain - 2013 and Her Coming...


The Mountain 
I tried to climb a mountain,
So I asked God
And climbed a mountain.

I wanted to conquer the world,
So I asked God
And conquered the world.

I wanted to find the Philosopher's Stone,
So I asked God
And found the Philosopher's Stone.

I wanted patience
So I asked God.

"For all your wishes that I made to come true", God answered,
"And all the wishes that you cannot even recall 
You asked of Me,
Patience is all that I ask from you..."
.........................

I slept through the new year and found myself gently being prodded awake by 2013. Why, I barely got to know 2012 with all her quirks and whims, all her temper and habits. But it appears Time is impatient for me to get to know the new year, and unlike Mankind, impatience is not necessarily a bad thing for Time. For Time is a creation and servant of God that is obedient and answers to God and the Angels. 

May 2013 bring you greater blessings and love, nested and hatched in the palm of the Beloved of God, Saidina Muhammad (s.a.w.s.). It is our destiny, we need only to bring the key to happiness, that is patience by any other name. And for me, this is the greatest challenge of them all...

It is kinda nice of God to assure me that 2013 will be just as interesting as the preceding year.

He he he. 

Have a wonderful holiday, sunshine.

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: