Monday, October 14, 2013

ONE MONTH ON... Saiful Bahri aka Poone (1964-2013)


A Stranger, A Wanderer
The more this world becomes familiar,
The more I feel like a stranger,
So let me leave this world
As I came into it...

A wanderer.
......................

Today marks the first month of my brother's passing. He died in my arms on that rainy evening on 14th September 2013.

I could tell you how much I miss him. How so many things remind me of him. How I miss our conversations and arguments, even our awkward silence. But if I was to do that, this posting would go on and on. So let me leave you with the above prose, cast into a sea of memories, as fresh and green as the new grass laid upon his final resting place.


God bless all our dearly departed friends and kin. May they be in the noble company ennobled by Allah (swt) and His Muhammad (saws). And at the end of our own restless wandering, may we be gathered there in Love's eternal solace.



wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: