Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"This is the reason I have facebook...", says Mikhail

What are your children for if you cannot make fun about them? I posted a picture about my 8-year old Mikhail on Facebook with some revealing caption, not knowing that the little tyke sometimes checks up on me on Facebook... with these consequences...


Just a little posting (for now). See you later, sunshine.

May God always bless all the children...

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way 

4 comments:

Denise Emanuel Clemen said...

Hahahahaha. Watch out, Papa. He's a smart one!

Milky Tea said...

Hehehe. He is certainly cheeky!

The Tea Drinker said...

stickers wise i win.

i got upin ipin stickers.

Milky Tea said...

Upin Ipin? Then I must surrender to you...

Yup, you win!