Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Whirling Dervishes and Majnun - Breathe the Huu Part 1



Breathing the Huu... 
I am in the worksite of a great mosque, but I am no Sinan,
I am in a dream state, but I am no Abu Yazid,
I am in the library, but I am no Ibn Arabi,
I am sought by Majnun, but I am no Layla,
I am in the wilderness, but I am no Majnun,
I am a lettered man, but I am no Rumi,
I am just me.

Hiding behind the pillar,
Exiled far from home,
Trying not to confuse
God’s perfection for my own
……………………………………….

Many stories and secret horizons were revealed last night in the Naqshbandi Zawiya, Bukit Damansara, with the arrival of the whirling master-servant, Shaykh Ahmad Dede Pattisahusiwa. God bless you all. If I am permitted to live another day, undoubtedly I will share with you more pictures and stories. But alas, last night me and Mikhail stayed up late and came home late. And today I woke up late and must now hurry to work.

What a whirl life is, sometimes. Hehehe.

Have a lovely day, sunshine. Breathe the Huu.

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: