Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Secret Nature of the Red Sulphur


Red Sulphur
I am diminished,
Amounting to nothing,
If only I could share this with you
Without writing, without living,
Without reflecting or breathing.

If you read this, 
Assure the Lord that through
Your heart passed a thought,
And you know not from whence it came,
Nor who spoke them to you.

That way I can still continue writing,
And you can still continue reading,
But we can still amount to nothing...
Seeking the secret nature of the red sulfur.
..................................

Do you know that I am a prostitute? I have given myself to the world and all its distractions for a few baubles of worthless stones and validation by worthless men. Do you know that I am a thief? I have misappropriated time meant for virtuous deeds but filled them with lust, depravity and deceit. Do you know that I am a sorcerer? I have rejected the company of Angels and Heralds, preferring the boisterous party of Djinns and men with the nature of Djinns.

Well, you should know all this, for this is the sinner's almanac!

He he he.

If I have some hope for redemption and mercy, why should you, of all people, worry? You are beautiful already, sunshine.

So don't worry. Be happy. Believe. And help me find the secret nature of the Red Sulphur.

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: