Friday, March 2, 2012

Gentle Mistress, River Heart, Mercy Ocean - a resolution

Gentle Mistress, River Heart, Mercy Ocean
Oh world,
My gentle mistress,
I cannot stay faithful to you,

Oh world,
My pleasing mistress,
I cannot stay all just for you,

Oh world,
My cruel mistress,
I cannot love you unconditionally anymore,

For you are not who you say you are,
And for that, I do not blame you at all,
For you were made deceptive and beautiful,
You were made to dominate and endure,
But now that I think I understand you a little better,
I would like to keep a little distance,
You can understand, I am sure.

You never asked me to be your king,
The throne, the crown I alone desired,
You never asked me for anything,
This foolish deed is all mine, I fear.

I forgive you your nature, oh world,
So please forgive me mine.
I turn to the Lord that made you and I,
And I ask for a guide
To find me the River Heart of Muhammad
To the Mercy Ocean of God...

And I am sure, in time, I will.
........................................
There is no point in loving without knowing. And I find that the longer I live, the more I know about this world. And the more I know the more I respect it. I admire the elegant structure of the flowers and the trees, the flowing form of the feline and the royal mane of the lion. I admire the rain and the sun, the earth and the water. And I come to behold the human form perfect and harmonious. This is all apparent, but I also hold dear the inner essence. How life and nature interacts with our conscience and heart. How the outer form clothes the inner meaning, and how the inner essence gives meaning to our form.

Life is too short to be sad or angry. R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Thank you for dropping in, sunshine. ya Huu for Friday!

Pax Taufiqa

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: