Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Love Square


This afternoon, Heche made an interesting comment.

"I see you dedicated a song to the Prophet in your blog. Do you know that I LOVE that song and thought that it was the perfect song for a wedding reception. The bride walking up the aisle... etc. But I see I must come second place to the Prophet. And it is not even a love triangle if you count God. It is a love square! For you it's always gonna be God, Prophet, and me somewhere far down the line..."

We laughed about it as if it was true!

Later in the afternoon, I needed to get new glasses (My first bifocals. Yup... sad but true), so at the appointed time I called Heche. No answer. I called her 6 times and still no answer. "See..!" I grumpily thought to myself, "... This is why you come in third place. Because God is ALWAYS waiting for my call."

Hehehe. But that is kinda the truth. God is always waiting for us (in an active and not passive way). God may grant or withhold what we are asking for, but He will listen to us nonetheless, any time, any day.

Have a lovely Sabbath, sunshine. If you come across Heche, please tell her that I am waiting. I need new glasses!

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: