Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sneak Under My Skin - love + poetry = babies

Sneak Under My Skin
Sneak under my skin
And tell me how it feels...

It feels lovely pressed against mine.

Swim in my veins
And tell me how I am...

You are burning for me, my love.

Look with my eyes
And tell me what you see...

You are looking at me and I am far more beautiful than I realised.

Hear with my ears
And tell me what you hear...

I hear the vows I have made to you.

Write with my pen
And tell me what am I writing...

This poem.

Now kiss with my lips
And tell me who am I kissing...

Me.
..........................

If you are alive, you ought to have love. And with love comes empathy. And if you have empathy, why, you must grab a pen and put it down into poetry! And if you have poetry, you ought to be making babies.

Hehehe. But I actually have a point to make.

Thank you for dropping in, sunshine.

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: