Sunday, June 10, 2012

Choose God. Choose Goodness. Have a good day!

Peace upon thee, little doggy! Have a nice day!

I am going to choose to have a good day today. I think it is really up to us how we want the day to begin (and end). It is a bit of a challenge though because my left eye has an infection and it is like watering non-stop. So I am wearing the darkest sunglasses I have (actually I have only one), which is good because presently I am squinting painfully like the blazes. I do not want to scare the patrons of this establishment where me and Heche are having breakfast.

Someone told me once that if you step out of the house feeling bad, you will more likely to bump into bad. So I am determined not to feel bad and to feel good. I hope you like the Sunday sketch which I drew earlier this morning. It is just as how I am feeling right now. Choosing God, choosing goodness and choosing to have a good day. Hopefully, a REALLy good day.

Here's wishing the same to you, sunshine. God bless.

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: