Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Everything is relative, so don't worry!



1. All are relative
Sadness and joy,
Determination and timidity,
Wisdom and folly,
Success and regret,
Love and hate,
Fear and courage,
Are all relative concepts.

So float,
My happy blossom,
Between the Sun of Ahad,
The Moon of Ahmad,
And the Stars of the Sahabat*.

(*Sahabat - Companions)
...............

Had an interesting work day with an astoundingly rude clientele. I didn't feel like writing at all. Then I bumped across this old prose, and I figure, what the heck... We gotta float, don't we? ...Just like a butterly, and doth do we stingeth away like the proverbial bee.

Hehehe.

Forget it, sunshine, tuck your stinger back in... Whatever irritation that bothered you today, it is simply not worth it. You who are kept in good company of good people, under God and His Beloved Prophet. What have you to worry? Keep steady and seek your support from God and the Prophet, from the Saints and the Angels who shall never (ever) let you down...

Ahh. I feel better already.

Thank you, sunshine, for keeping me company.

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: