Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Heart & The Doormat


The Heart & The Doormat
I am locked outside of my heart,
With too much hate on my face,
In my hands and on my lips,

There is a doormat outside my heart,
And my Master is commanding that I
Wipe away all the hate in me before entering.

"But what if I am all hate?"
I asked my Master.

To which he answered,
"Then as nothing you shall enter.
And if you but knew,
That is for you
So much the better!"
.......................

I write of love, my friends. But the truth is I am often full of bitterness and hate. I ask that you pray for me, that I may enter my own heart.

Do not be afraid. For you are living in tumultuous but great days. Many of you will be presented with the key to your own hearts. My hope is to witness the joyous occasion as you pass the threshold into the beautiful sanctum of your conscience. Share your experience with me, that you might give hope to this foolish man. Your abiding friendship for someone like me, I shall never forget.

Have a beautiful day, sunshine.

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: