Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I am a SuperHero! (Super Psycho Bunny with B.O.)


Mikhail, age 7 - "This is you, Papa. I draw you with a shield and there is a pipe under your armpit that have smelly gases coming out. You have four eyes.

And you have big whiskers that shoot air. You have a face like a bunny. And big whiskers too. But don’t worry, because your whiskers can shoot bullets.

See, on your leg, you have armor on your knee. And around your torso you have belts. And a tail...

And on your shoes you have spikes. So you can kick people. And cause blood."


Have a happy day, sunshine. For me, my existence is validated... at least for 24 hours. Because...*sob*...my son thinks of me as superhero! Albeit with a rabbit face, body odour issues and a habit of kicking people around...


Pax Taufiqa

No comments: