Thursday, June 23, 2011

I did not eat that Apple - The Question & Answer Session


I did not eat that Apple - The Question


One morning, I awoke
Outside Heaven’s Gate.
I asked to be let in,
But the Angels replied me not.

What has happened, o’ Lord?

How could Thou
Cast me out of Thy house
When I have done Thee
No wrong?

I am not Adam,
Nor am I Eve,
I did not eat that apple
All that countless years ago,
Yet from Thy Presence
I had to leave.

Why?
.............................


I did not eat that Apple - The Answer

There is a divide between two souls
In which thou fit perfectly,
And they are thy father and mother.

There is a divide between two musical notes
Of Divine Praise and Divine Yearning
And thou art the perfect note I chose
To cast in between.

There is a divide between heavenly love
And earthly love, and the first has
No meaning without the latter.

There is a divide between thee
And thy passion,
And only separation can set alight
That passion to be a beacon,
To guide thee home
To Love, to Me.

And the further thou art from Me,
The brighter I see thy yearning fire,
And lo, are thy passions not beautiful to Me?
That if thou take a step to Me,
Am I not the One running to thee?




Have a bright beautiful day, o' flaming passion.

Pax Taufiqa

No comments: