Thursday, June 30, 2011

Universe and Her Extended Kisses at the Camel Saloon - And an Odorous Interlude


"...Someone bumped into
The amphora of light
leftover from the Angels' party
last night. It spilled over
The clouds and slipped into
My heart when I was
Not looking..."
The sinner is unwell today. I probably ate something wrong yesterday and am down with a stomach bug. But before this all started I managed to post a poem to the Camel Saloon yesterday morning of which the prose above is a short extract. If you would like to read the rest of the poem entitled 'Universe and Her Extended Kisses', CLICK HERE.
Sickness is a part of life. And getting diarrhea is also part of life. Especially if you are not careful with what you eat. It is good to get a little sick sometimes. I know I can be a pretty arrogant and condescending sod, but let's face it, everyone's s**t stinks, and the aroma always remind me thus, "Ah well... my s**t smells just as bad as anyone else. I am human after all." Humbled, you see.

I have been informed that in heaven our bowel movements are banned. So there will be no toilets in heaven... So how will we be reminded of our humanity? Because despite all our limitations and odorous ailments, I am really happy being human. For this, I would like to thank our Common Creator, aka God.

So to conclude, I would like to add that I am err... well and truly reminded of my humanity and mortality. So can You (God) please cut short this diarrhea interlude? I would really appreciate the divine favour.

Have a nice happy day, sunshine.

Pax Taufiqa.

No comments: