Monday, June 13, 2011

You are Amazing if you say YES




YES. Amazing thing happens when you say YES. And if someone has done you wrong and he is asking for forgiveness, it is good to say YES. I don't know what that amazing thing is gonna be, but if you forgive, you are already AMAZING.

I would like to thank the YTL Group, which came up with that nifty little copy writing, and for giving a sinner the inspiration to ask for forgiveness. Travel always makes me more thoughtful (being catapulted in the air in a tin can at 50,000 feet would make anyone thoughtful), and surrounded as I am now by the hustle and bustle of a busy international airport, I look back over the past couple of days and come to a realisation that I have been a bit of a fool, a bit of a prat - in other words, a sinner.

So if the sinner has ever done you wrong, if I have inadvertantly said or written some horrible little words, just take them as that... words. I love you, sunshine. Forgive me, and be AMAZING.

Have a lovely week, pet.

Pax Taufiqa.

No comments: