Friday, April 13, 2012

I DO NOT BEGRUDGE GOD - The Prince Part 13



If I were You
Oh Lord!
What is it that I saw in him?
His honour was dressed in a robe,
His wisdom at the end of a thinly beard,
His discreet mustache over his two full lips,
His eyes evoking the mercy of his Master,
His hands, supple yet strong,
His walk, certain and unwavering,
His smile, melting the hardest hearts
Winning the most stubborn of Man,
His manners, and his humility,
Unassuming,  natural as air,
Crowned by a turban of Islam,
That is often decorated with
The sign of Your Most Beloved,
One ordinary discreet red rose.

Oh Lord!
I do not begrudge You
For wanting Him home with you!
I would desire the same
If I were You!
..................................

The friends, followers, admirers and groupies of al-Marhum Shaykh Raja Ashman Shah ibni Sultan Azlan Shah (Ku Ash) all remember today as the 14th day since the passing of Ku Ash. The wound is still fresh and tears still flow readily at the thought of His Highness and his kindness. Was it just a dream? No. It is real, he is here no more...

This morning I pondered upon his person and remembered him. And like a slow train, a thought crossed the plains of my soul; how can I ever begrudge God for calling Ku Ash to return? I did not begrudge the passing of my mother, I shall not begrudge the passing of my Master. They are both returning to He who Loves Best. 

Thank you, sunshine, for gracing my almanac with your presence here.

Pax Taufiqa

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: