Monday, April 9, 2012

May God Sanctify the Souls of the Care-givers - The Prince Part 12

It was You, Kind Sir
I was dead and you brought me to life,
I was in pain and you eased my pain,
I was blind and you opened my third eye,
My life was a nightmare and you woke me up,
I had no ambition and you gave me a purpose,
I was unlearned and you gave me a library,
I was unlettered and you gave me a pen,
I was ill-tempered and you help me rein my ego,
I was a brute yet you showed me kindness,
I was drifting and you plucked me from the eye of a storm,
You brought me to a safe harbour,
You gave me food and water,
I was cold and you built me a warm hearth,
I had no home so you kept me in your heart,
Kind sir, I knew I was meant for you
Right from the start…

And when I was worn and weary,
Hanging on at the end of a rope,
It was you who found me,
Lifted me down, and
Gave me hope,

And you said, "Do not worry,
For I am here. Think of nothing else
But to get better..."
........................

In the loving and living memory of Shaykh Raja Ashman Shah ibni Sultan Azlan Shah (Ku Ash). And in the loving and living memory of all our care-givers who have passed on to return to the Most Exalted Care-giver of all, God... after a life well lived and a job well done.
al fatihah
Do not grieve too much for the dearly departed, my friends. It is time for us to get better... Godwilling always better each and every day.

Have a caring Monday, sunshine.

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: