Friday, September 7, 2012

Online Epithet - a practical and convenient solution for a sudden visitation by the Angel of Death

Take the words written below and carve it on my gravestone...
1. I am unimportant
I am unimportant.
You, o'readers, 
Are all that
Is left of
Me.

So say to Him that
You read and
You understood,
And I reminded
You of Him
Beautifully
And with
Sweet,
Lovely
Prose.

For I have been dipping
My quill in an ocean of honey,
And there is nothing
Real and worthy
Left still
Of me.
................

Can someone plan his own epithet on his gravestone? On a random trip down memory lane I found this old prose, recorded some 3 years ago.

But I guess this entire almanac is an epithet of sorts. I find this thought a little morbid, but strangely assuring.

No, don't worry, sunshine. I am not myself planning to die any time soon. But to have an up-to-date epithet is both practical and convenient since we never know when the soul train will come whistling into the station, next stop - the World Hereafter.

Have a lovely weekend, sunshine. Talk to you real soon.

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

If you'd rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and night clubs...

Then I encourage you to view this short video to learn a strong secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of attractive women:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...