Sunday, September 23, 2012

Droplets of Beauty - pictures tell stories

My Maker is more beautiful than me...

Droplets of Beauty
My mind is restless,
And my heart is waiting impatiently
For some word, some vision to come my way
And strike me down as a lonely tree atop a lonely hill
Assailed by wind and thunder on a stormy day,

But sometimes love is no opera, no grand vista
But little droplets of beauty, that if you look hard enough
Will tell you of your Lord God, and His Love...
............................

My Maker is more interesting and inspiring than me...

I went for a walk this morning. But I woke up late, and so my plan to scurry about in the cold morning air has gone astray. Outside, the day already looked hot and bright. So I planned my walk along the most shady avenues. And the walk must end at the neighborhood cafe where they serve a decent cup of coffee. This is exercise sinner-style.

He he he.

Even in death, my Maker leaves me to be beautiful...

I have nothing more interesting to share than these pictures I took while walking. It broke my walking rhythm, but that's all right. I think I was meant to notice such things. So I guess this means that I am meant to share them with you.

Man made me from inspiration of the Maker and His works...

Have a lovely Sunday, sunshine. God bless you.

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: