Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy to be Unknown in the Only Truth that Deserves to be Known - Mika and Rihanna...

Mikhail's endless 'Papa this...' and 'Papa that...' drives me crazy.
But happiness is... listening to a trans-pacific call
from your 8 year old son saying the exact same thing. 
1. Each second it gets better and better
Each second of my life,
Each moment that comes
Is more beautiful,
More honoured and more blessed
Than the last moment
Preceding it.

For you see, the division
Of time is illusory,
It is a necessary condition
Of existence when God created
And ordered the Sun to precede the Moon,
As day turns into night,
And seasons come and go.

For the truth is that
Time and space
Is one single giant canvas,
And the Lord whom I know and love
Is an Artist of Unimaginable Brilliance
Who would not leave a single colour and shade
In my life which was not beautiful and meaningful
With the true essence of Divine love and understanding!

Am I frightened to know this?

Of course, I am!

Am I happy to know this?

Happy beyond words!
Happy to know, happy to be known,
Happy to be unknown in the only Truth
That deserves to be known!

Goodbye and peace of heaven to thee, seekers!
........................

Spotted!
It doesn't take much to make me pleased. Earlier today, Mikhail, my 8-year old son called from LA, California. It seems that the entire family of his mum, Gina and his stepdad Herman, saw Rihanna (yes, the umbrella singer... who else?). Mika was less than impressed by the sighting (after all, she is JUST a girl) but he sounded happy, and of that I am glad.

I cannot stay long, sunshine. Too many chores to run back here in Malaysia.

The prose was in fact recorded more than 3 years ago. I am contented to see that things haven't changed. And indeed, if things have changed, it has changed for the better. So as the poem ends, so does this posting... Goodbye and peace of heaven to thee, seekers!

wa min Allah at-taufiq

Hate has no place in Islam
Love will show the Way

No comments: